Cikupa - Tangerang
Machining & Tooling Engineer
||Machining & Tooling Engineer
||Cikupa - Tangerang
||Min 3 year in same position
||Penyelia - Non overtime
|| Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Establish SSB machining standard for product transport and business sevise
- Compile all general rules and guidelines of metal machining and forming into SSB standard for part machining and forming
- Establish the Design for Manufacturing (DFM) analysis of parts, components, and parts recondition for business service. The aim is to define the most effective and efficient method in the term of quality and cost performance
- Explore new machining and sheet metal forming technology available in the market
- Standardize machining tools and consumables such as jig and fixture, tool holders, tool bit, tools exchange device (tool magazine), measurement device, etc.
- Advance knowledge on cutting, machining and sheet metal forming guidelines both manual and CNC machine, and machining standard (e.g. ISO standard on machining general and tolerances).
- Experience, interesting, familiar with additive manufacturing technology (3D printing).
- Knowledge on material characteristic (Steel).
- English both written and communication.
Please submit your update CV to email : email@example.com and put “position title” on your email subject, and please fill in this Link
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Invitation processes wil be conducted by Tlp & Email
for further info, please visit our webs. www.ptssb.co.id